The deadline for submitting applications is from February 1 to February 10, 2017
In ScienceFlows we are looking for a research technician to support the ESTENAS project. The regulations of the call can be found in the DOCV published on January 31: www.dogv.gva.es/datos/2017/01/31/pdf/2017_622.pdf
The general conditions of the job offer are:
2. Position: Senior research support technician.
3. Working hours: 20 weekly hours.
4. Object and duration:
Support to field work, development and research process.The contract is determined by the duration of the project (until December 2018) and budget availability.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, or Humanities or equivalent degree.English: B2 level certificate, or equivalent qualification.
6. Preferred merits:
Master’s Degree in Research.
Knowledge of Excel, databases, data analysis and statistical work.
Ability to write reports and dissemination news.
7. Salary: € 12,000 gross per year
8. Workplace: Language Theory and Communication Sciences Department (Blasco Ibáñez Avenue, 32, 5th floor, 46010 Valencia)
- Personal data: surnames and name, birth date, NIF/NIE/passport, contact phone number and address.
- Position name: senior research support technician.
- Project name: «Study and classification of the natural, complementary and alternative therapies through the media and the social networks. Ideas and values applied to the social imaginary, CPI-16-457».
- Signature and date of application.
- A statement similar to the following: «The signatory declares that the data contained in this curriculum are true and assumes, if not, the responsibilities that may arise from the inaccuracies that appear».
- Shall express if s/he wants to recover the curriculum.
- Shall address himself/herself to the Language Theory and Communication Sciences Department, Faculty of Philology, Translation and Communication of the University of Valencia.